The Dalai Lama's 18 Rules for Living will Change you Forever.
The following is a list of 18 rules that the Dalai Lama shared on the topic of life. Each rule speaks to our deepest need to connect with our loved ones, maintain relationships and lead a good life. Commit these rules to your heart, bookmark this page and read it every day so you may take from it the instructions you will need to succeed and be happy in the short time we spend on mother earth.
The Dalai Lama's 18 rules for living:
18) Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
17) When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
16) Follow the three Rs - Respect for self - Respect for others - Responsibility for your actions.
15) Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
14) Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
13) Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
12) When you realise you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
11) Spend some time alone every day.
10) Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
9) Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
8) Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
7) A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
6) In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
5) Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
4) Be gentle with the earth.
3) Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
2) Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
1) Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
An Ultimate Collection of 31 Quotes from Madonna to Teach you to be Yourself.
Madonna is no doubt an icon of our times. She stands out for her uniqueness and creativity and her ability to "say it as it is". Here is an ultimate collection of 31 Quotes from Madonna to teach you to be yourself no matter what.